monday.com for Confluence: Sync boards & Items to Confluence
Seamlessly embed monday.com boards and items into Confluence: Allow teams access to realtime updated data and customisable views
Direct access to monday.com items
With the correct permissions, you can now embed specific monday.com items into Confluence, without having an embed link, or navigating to monday.com. Item views are now also customizable based on columns and tables.
Simply Embed Your Full Workflow
- Project boards
- Gantt Charts
- Kanban boards
A holistic overview of monday.com boards
The interactive monday.com gallery allows easy access and a holistic overview of your embedded monday.com boards, enabling users to access their boards quicker.
monday.com for Confluence provides seamless integration for publishing your monday.com boards in Confluence Cloud.
This allows to:
- Break the silos with cross-team communication.
- Rapidly gather feedback
- Keep stakeholders informed with the most updated information
Regardless of what you are working on, you can:
- Embed project boards to publish your progress in any process with Confluence users.
- Embed calendars for project coordination and activity overview
- Embed timelines to communicate the project status and align releases across multiple teams
- Embed charts to provide insights directly in Confluence Cloud.
Confluence users can therefore view Monday content directly from Confluence Cloud pages without owning a monday.com account.
monday.com for Confluence offers the most flexible and quick experience for sharing monday.com visualizations.
Maximize your monday.com for Confluence experience by embedding monday.com into Jira for increased cross-team collaboration with monday.com for Jira app
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
monday.com for Confluence: Sync boards & Items to Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application