monday.com for Confluence (Gantt, Roadmap, Table, Filter)
Seamlessly embed monday.com views (Calendar, Chart, Form, Gantt, Table, Timeline, Filter & more) into Confluence Cloud
Simply Embed Your Full Workflow
Any shareable link or an embed code will work! Just select the "Share" command from the board menu and copy it.
How to embed monday.com into Confluence
1. Find the embed link via the share button in monday.com
2. Type /monday in Confluence, then paste your link in the URL field
3. Natively adjust the sizing of boards from the Confluence page
Extend Boards to Confluence Users
Instead of working on a monday.com board within a small team, you can let any Confluence user participate in the collaboration process. *
*Depends on the monday.com sharing settings
monday.com for Confluence provides seamless integration for publishing your monday.com boards in Confluence Cloud.
This allows to:
- Break the silos with cross-team communication.
- Rapidly gather feedback
- Keep stakeholders informed with the most updated information
Regardless of what you are working on, you can:
- Embed project boards to publish your progress in any process with Confluence users.
- Embed calendars for project coordination and activity overview
- Embed timelines to communicate the project status and align releases across multiple teams
- Embed charts to provide insights directly in Confluence Cloud.
Confluence users can therefore view Monday content directly from Confluence Cloud pages without owning a monday.com account.
monday.com for Confluence offers the most flexible and quick experience for sharing monday.com visualizations.
Maximize your monday.com for Confluence experience by embedding monday.com into Jira for increased cross-team collaboration with monday.com for Jira app
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
We've introduced a new Privacy and Security tab that will provide detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
monday.com for Confluence (Gantt, Roadmap, Table, Filter) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application