Tally Asset Manager
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Manage your software and hardware assets using asset types, queues, charts and dashboards with asset management app
Visualize with custom charts, reports & dashboard
Manage assets and their costs visually by creating custom charts, using predefined reports and custom dashboards that are shareable and customizable.
Manage using custom queues and groups
Manage and track assets using Tally's unique queue management UI that allows you to group your assets as queue groups. We allow you to sort, filter, and reorder assets within your queues.
Create custom fields and screens for any asset!
As an asset administrator, create your own asset types for tracking any kind of asset. You will be able to create fields, group them into asset types and categorize them into asset categories.
List of Features
- Asset management features that handle overall assets in an organization
- Manage your queues and queue groups
- Create your own assets using custom fields and screens.
- Search assets using JQL, filters, and tally's custom queues and queue groups.
- Manage cost information in your asset types.
- Import your existing assets via CSV and start attaching them to tickets.
- Print QR codes for assets.
- Link assets to any Jira ticket(JSM ticket)
Privacy and security
Tally Asset Manager integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Link assets to any Jira ticket(JSM ticket)