DMN Modeler Enterprise
Modeling DMN Decisions made easy - place DRDs and decision tables on your Confluence pages and collaborate with your team
Edit DMN Decision Tables and DRDs
Model Decision Requirements Diagrams and detailed Decision Tables in Confluence. Switch views quickly to see all relevant information.
Combine BPMN Models and Business Rules
Use decision tables in combination with our BPMN-Modeler for Confluence. Create decision tables for business rule tasks in your process model.
Compatible with all DMN standard compliant tools
Import and export valid DMN 1.3 XML models. DMN 1.1 and 1.2 diagrams are migrated automatically.
- With the DMN Modeler Enterprise you can easily create and edit decision models (Decision Requirements Diagrams and Decision Tables) on your wiki pages and combine them with everything else you have in Confluence.
- Edit Business Rules as DMN compliant Decision Tables.
- Use Decision Requirements Diagrams (DRD) in order to visualize the interplay of multiple decisions and their input data.
- Import DMN 1.3 standard-compliant decision models from other tools. You can also export your decision models as .dmn files.
- Any saved changes are stored in version increments.
- Decide who can see or edit your decision model.
- Try it out now: On our Demo Environment
- Combine DMN-Diagrams with BPMN-Models and CMMN-Cases using the BPMN-Modeler or CMMN-Modeler for Confluence.
- If you have got any feedback or suggestions do not hesitate to get in touch!
- If your company requires additional features or professional support, do not hesitate to ask for it!
Privacy and security
Analyse Usage of the DMN Modeler Enterprise