Regulatory-compliant document control with Electronic Signatures for Approval, Review or Read Confirmation
- NEW - PDF Signature Archives and Download All attachments. See eSign Recent Changes.
- Part 11 compliant electronic signatures for Confluence, including secondary user authentication, content change detection and signature verification.
- Supports Read Confirmation
- Streamlined content management workflow to automatically restrict editing after signatures.
- Signature management with multi-user invitation support and user invite notifications
- Signatures and all privacy data stored securely within Atlassian Confluence infrastructure
- Includes Document Approval, Training Attendance and Read Confirmation Blueprints
- Capture the Name, Title, Meaning, and local Date/Time of each Signature
- Optional Macro for in page signature status and visibility. Present as Traditional (Handwritten signatures) or Compact views.
- Content with Open/Finalized signatures automatically labelled for search
Privacy and security
eSign Electronic Signatures for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
Electronically sign any Confluence content by one or more users, authenticated with personal signing pin. eSign records name, title, meaning and date/time and cryptographic lock with each signature.