eSign Electronic Signatures for Confluence
CFR Part 11 compliant document control with Electronic Signatures for Approval, Review or Read Confirmation
Streamlined Electronic Signatures
Allow signatures on any page, or assign owners, and invite only specific users to sign. Signatures authenticate with a persistent 6 digit user Pin. Verify content/attachments have not changed after signing.
Signature Search and Reporting
Search pages plus embeddable search macro for management overview and workflow status of signatures
PDF Signature Archive
eSign automatically creates a PDF archive of all signature data and events, including a comprehensive verification of every signature against the current state of the signed page/attachments
- NEW in 2022 - Signature Search to find and view status of your signatures, signees and invites across Confluence. Embed the new Seach macro into any page for a flexible and customized search results.
- Part 11 compliant electronic signatures for Confluence, including secondary user authentication, content change detection and signature verification.
- Reusable Signing Pin for users to efficiently provide (optional) secondary authentication if required for compliance.
- Supports Read Confirmation
- Provides a streamlined signature workflow with controls to restrict signature management and content editing.
- Signature workflow with multi-user invitation support and user invite notifications, and finalizing with Archive PDF reports.
- Signatures and all privacy data stored securely within Atlassian Confluence infrastructure
- Capture the Name, Title, Meaning, and local Date/Time of each Signature
- Optional Macro for in-page signing. Present as Compact or Traditional (Handwritten) views
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
eSign Electronic Signatures for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
Sign any Confluence content by one or more users, authenticated with a personal signing pin. eSign records the name, title, meaning and date/time and cryptographic lock to content version with each signature.