Improve communication and teamwork with custom emails sent automatically from a workflow post function
Decide how the email will be delivered - directly (To), as a carbon copy (Cc), or as a blind carbon copy (Bcc)
Flexible recipient definition
Define the recipient of the email with a wide variety of options like user groups, project role, user picker custom fields, and more!
JQL and executor restrictions
Define additional JQL and executor conditions to decide if the email should be sent only for certain issues or users
Jira Custom Notification Extension (JCNE) was designed to empower the communication in Jira that is taking place during a workflow transition.
- Use macros to add dynamic data to the subject and body of the email
- Add a comment with the email body during the transition
- Define custom sender address and name
- Possibility to define To, Cc, and Bcc email fields
- Multiple recipients sources - user group, project role, single users, user picker and text custom fields, direct addresses, project lead, and component lead
- Set the JQL condition to define for which issues, the email will be sent
- Set the Executor condition to define for which users executing the transition, the email will be sent
Privacy and security