Microsoft Power BI Connector for Jira
Get actionable insights as you analyze your Jira data in Microsoft Power BI with the Jira Power BI Connector
Using Jira Power BI Connector, you can export Jira data to Microsoft Power BI. Using Microsoft Power BI, you can track activity in your Jira, measure teamwork and make the right business decisions based on the data you receive with our plugin.
In the plugin Jira Power BI Connector, we have implemented functions based on our personal experience of building reports.
The advantages of our plugin:
- clear interface for creating data source
- automatic detection of relationships between exported tables
- convenient preview of tables in the form of ERD diagrams
- data filtering by JQL with autocomplete as in Jira.
Data exported by the plugin:
- Jira Core
- Jira Software
- Jira Service Desk
- Tempo Timesheet
- Tempo Planner
- Insight - Asset Management
- Xray Test Management for Jira
- Advanced Roadmaps (formerly Portfolio)
- Zephyr Scale - Test Management for Jira (TM4J)
- Time to SLA
- Zephyr for Jira - Test Management
- Projectrak - Project Tracking for Jira (formerly Profields)
Privacy and security