GitLab Connector for Jira
#1 GitLab Connector for Jira
The GitLab Connector for Jira allows you to link your Jira Issues to commits in GitLab.Be aware of all changes in your repositories.View commits, branches and pull requests related to an issue right from Jira.
We have implemented the Smart Commits feature, with which you can leave comments, log time and assign Jira Issue to specific Jira users.
In the next releases of our plugin, we plan to add a few more commands for Smart Commits:
- # <transition> - will move the Jira Issue to a specific workflow state
- #fixversion - will allow adding Fix Version / s to Jira Issue
- #affectsversion - will allow adding Affect Version / s to Jira Issue
- #label - will allow labels to be added to Jira Issue
Privacy and security
GitLab Connector for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects