Content Mirror for Confluence
Clone any content from one Confluence page into another to share, reuse and aggregate your content
Clones content from any page into any other page
Content Mirror for Confluence provides macros that allows you to easily share content across multiple Confluence pages.
Various options to identify the source content
The provided macros offers various options to identify the source content to reuse. The macro "Content Mirror - Section" for example supports different options to match the section that should be mirrored.
Preview support in page edit mode
When editing a Confluence page and including one of the macros to include some content from another source page a preview of the mirrored content is shown.
Content Mirror for Confluence offers macros that allows you to mirror any section or any table of a (source) Confluence page to a (target) page.
In order to do so, just include one of the provided macros on the target page and use the macro options to identify the section or table you want to mirror. The macro supports various options to identify the section or the table.
In details the following options/macros are supported
- ⭐ Mirror complete pages
- ⭐ Mirror sections supporting the following features
- Match headlines by headline number or headline text
- Match case sensitive or case insensitive
- Match only a specific headline level on the source page
- Include/exclude the matched headline on the target page
- ⭐ Mirror tables
- ⭐ Mirror table cells
Please check out our documentation for more details.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Content Mirror for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application