GitLab Jira sync [integration] by Getint
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
GitLab Jira integration: Auto-sync tasks bi-directionally
GitLab & Jira: Near Real-Time, Two-Way Sync
Sync new & updated tasks between GitLab & Jira with our app. Choose bi-directional or one-way sync, enjoy easy field mapping for common fields. Migrate from Unito, Workato.
Great support, ease of use (3 min setup), ISO27001
Experience hassle-free setup (~3 min), reliable & friendly support, top-notch security with on-premise & SaaS options, plus comprehensive reporting with logs to ensure everything runs smoothly.
GitLab <-> Jira migration
Ease your GitLab to Jira migration with Getint.io. Our platform simplifies the process, offering more power than native solutions. As a premium feature, contact us to learn how it can work for you.
Maximize project efficiency with GitLab Jira Integration by Getint.
- 🔄 Two-Way/One-Way Synchronization of Tasks
- 💬 Sync Comments
- 🎯 Sync Statuses
- 🏷️ Sync Custom Fields
- 🛠️ Advanced Scripting Customization: Tailored to your specific needs.
- 💰 Best Value for Money: High-quality service at an affordable price.
- 👩💻 Great Support: We’re there when you need us.
- 📈 Powerful Reporting & Notifications
- 🚀 Onboarding Assistance
- 💡 On-Demand Customization: We offer custom development and script writing.
- 🛡️ ISO 27001 & 27018 Certified: Compliance guaranteed for top-notch data security.
- 🔄 GitLab to Jira Migration (premium feature, billed separately)
- 🏆 Trusted by 2,000+ Companies including Lufthansa, Skoda, Deloitte, Capgemini
- 🤝 Atlassian Partners Special Offers: Email us at email@example.com.
- 🔄 Additional Sync Options: ServiceNow, DevOps, Salesforce, Zendesk and more.
Privacy and security
GitLab Jira sync [integration] by Getint integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application