Dashboard Hub Connector for Bitbucket - Reports & Charts
Connect external Bitbucket instances to your main instance in Dashboard Hub
Step 1: Install this connector
Install this app in the instance you want to connect to i.e., your source of data. Note that you need to have access to the instance you are connecting to. Request access if you don’t have before moving to the next step.
Step 2: Add the datasource
From your main instance, where you previously installed Dashboard Hub, open Dashboard Hub and click on “Add datasource”. Add the URL of the instance where you installed the connector in the previous step.
Step 3: Start using your connected data
Your new instance is successfully connected and it will appear when selecting a datasource while configuring gadgets. Enjoy the easy access to the new instance and please consider leaving a review!
Connect external Bitbucket instances with Dashboard Hub for Jira - Reports & Charts, app that offers:
Pre-defined dashboards templates for ITSM, Agile or DevOps teams, +70 gadgets, metrics & powerful custom charts.
A central hub with integrations with the Atlassian suite: Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Statuspage, Opsgenie, Insight, Confluence, Bitbucket. Soon: GitHub, ServiceNow
- Jira Enterprise: Unlimited Horizontal Scale, several Jira instances in one dashboard
- Customizable charts with line, pie, bar, tile charts or tables. Aggregations to sum, avg, min or max value
- External share: Safely share dashboard links outside Jira
- Hybrid bridge: Data from server/DC in your cloud dashboard
- Access restrictions, wallboard mode, dark mode, slideshow, auto refresh, multi language
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges
Privacy and security
Dashboard Hub Connector for Bitbucket - Reports & Charts integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Ability to see all the user's account information
- Ability to see the user's primary email address
- Ability to interact with issue trackers the way non-repo members can
- Read access to pull requests and collaborate on them
Jira Enterprise ready: Support for Unlimited Horizontal Scale, information from different instances in the same dashboard