Dynamic Filters: JQL Replacer & Gadgets
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
JQL quick filters to focus on Jira issues that are important for you
Generate requests to Jira with smart fields.
A user-friendly menu allows creating requests without JQL knowledge.
Create dynamic filters with default (Jira) and Smart fields.
Save and use it for Jira`s filters.
Gadgets for Jira Dashboard
Two Dimensional Gadget - mix values of two issues fields
Simple Counter - view Issue count, Story Points, Votes, etc.
Pie Chart Gadget - overall statistic about issues
Issues in Dynamic Filter - compact table view
Create custom issue lists quickly and focus on the most important things.
- Use Smart fields – the ability to create internal fields based on JQL queries by using a visual editor. No JQL skills are needed.
- Create the Dynamic Filters based both on any set of issue fields and Smart Fields (JQL replacer).
- Monitor data about issues selected by Dynamic Filter at Jira Dashboard with 4 types of Gadgets.
- Try fast Inline Edit for text, status, reporter, and assignee fields type.
- Save your customized Dynamic Filters for Jira typical filters.
- Export data as XLSX or CSV files for deeper analysis
Privacy and security
Dynamic Filters: JQL Replacer & Gadgets integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Contact our support team to get your private token: email@example.com