- Supports Mobile
Connect Confluence with Microsoft Teams - together with Jira, Microsoft Planner and Microsoft Outlook
Add specific Confluence pages to channels
Team members find the corresponding Confluence content directly in the Microsoft Teams Channel. No context-switching!
Use the Bot to show your To dos and Updates
The Bot supports several commands to a) show your upcoming Tasks from Confluence, Jira, Microsoft Planner and Microsoft Outlook. b) give you an update about your watched content and where you have been mentioned.
Publish notifications to Microsoft Teams channels
Create Notifications from Confluence to Teams channels incl. a Teaser-Macro to define the rich-text message to be published in Teams.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO SEE ALL FEATURES!
Connect Microsoft Teams for Confluence integrates Confluence with Microsoft Teams - together with Jira, Microsoft Planner and Microsoft Outlook!
- Link Confluence pages to Teams channels.
- Use the Bot with different commands for your tasks and content, e.g. list your current Tasks from Jira, Planner, Outlook and Confluence.
- Add Teams messages directly to Confluence pages.
- Search Confluence Pages/Blog Posts directly from Microsoft Teams.
- Use several Confluence Macros to show your ToDos, where you have been mentioned and for content-changes of pages you’re watching.
- Send Notifications from Confluence to Teams channels incl. rich-text messages with images.
- Enable your personal assistant to be notified about urgent ToDos from Confluence, Jira, Planner and Outlook.
- Platform independent: Use your Browser, your Teams Desktop-App or your Smartphone with our App - it works!
- Maximum Privacy: There’s no cloud service or 3rd-party-server between your Confluence instance and Microsoft Teams!
Privacy and security
Work in your personal Confluence tab - A personal tab displays your last visited Confluence page. Continue where you have stopped before!