ServiceNow Jira 2-way integration [enterprise friendly]
ServiceNow Jira integration, synchronization, migration. Automatically sync Jira projects and issues
Jira ServiceNow integration:Clear pricing, one app
Deploy a single Jira app, no ServiceNow additional app or connector installation is required. Clear pricing - no separate ServiceNow app cost. Quick 3-minute setup. Outshines Exalate and ConnectAll.
Advanced reporting, dashboards and customisation
Getint offers advanced reporting with dashboards, status reports, and notifications. Preview every sync and run, inspect logs, and act fast. Custom development available.Easily scale to more connections and applications.
Advanced scripting on top of an easy to use UI
Begin with Getint's user-friendly UI that guides you. Then add advanced scripting as needed for your integration. Don't limit yourself to one or the other as with other apps. Utilize the combined power of both.
Synchronize data between Jira and ServiceNow (Snow) (f.e. If a user creates an issue in Jira then the app creates an incident in ServiceNow).
With this app, you can:
- automatically sync data (comments, custom fields) between Jira and ServiceNow
- sync statuses
- sync comments (including/excluding private ones)
- synchronize issues, incidents, tickets
- specify what data are synced, and which aren't (f.e. by adding a special label)
- avoid data loss, don't waste precious time of your teams
- Best value for money
- Great support (Premium SLA as an option)
- Reports and notifications
- Set-up assistance (including migration from other tools like ConnectAll) + customization on demand
If your on-premise Jira works before the firewall, the trial requires installing the app in your own infrastructure - contact us to learn the details.
Do you need to migrate from Snow to Jira? Read more here.
For Partners: Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy and security