ServiceNow Jira 2-way integration [enterprise friendly]
ServiceNow Jira integration, synchronization, migration. Automatically sync Jira projects and issues
Jira ServiceNow integration.Real-time,two-way sync
Integrate Jira and ServiceNow (Snow). Integrate and synchronize issues, tasks, custom fields. Enjoy the flexibility in configuring your synchronization. New Exalate and ConnectAll alternative.
Advanced reporting, and customisation options
For most of us, the projects we do are business-critical. It’s crucial to know if integration/sync goes well. If anything goes wrong, you need to be notified. Getint.io provides status reports and notifications.
Secure integration, great support
Choose carefully what you want to integrate. Carry out Jira to ServiceNow sync without granting full admin access. View logs to get insights into what the platform is doing. Reach out to us whenever help is needed.
Synchronize data between Jira and ServiceNow (Snow) (f.e. If a user creates an issue in Jira then the app creates an incident in ServiceNow).
With this app, you can:
- automatically sync data (comments, custom fields) between Jira and ServiceNow
- sync statuses
- sync comments (including/excluding private ones)
- synchronize issues, incidents, tickets
- specify what data are synced, and which aren't (f.e. by adding a special label)
- avoid data loss, don't waste precious time of your teams
- Best value for money
- Great support (Premium SLA as an option)
- Reports and notifications
- Set-up assistance (including migration from other tools like ConnectAll) + customization on demand
If your on-premise Jira works before the firewall, the trial requires installing the app in your own infrastructure - contact us to learn the details.
Do you need to migrate from Snow to Jira? Read more here.
For Partners: Reach out at email@example.com.
Privacy and security