ServiceNow Jira 2-way integration [enterprise friendly]
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
ServiceNow Jira integration: Auto-sync tasks & incidents bi-directionally in near real-time
ServiceNow Jira integration:Clear pricing, one app
Deploy a single Jira app, no ServiceNow installation is required. Clear pricing - no separate Now app cost. Quick 3-minute setup. Outshines Exalate and ConnectAll.
Advanced reporting, customisation, ISO27001
Getint offers advanced reporting with dashboards, status reports, and notifications. Preview every sync and run, inspect logs, and act fast. Custom development available.Easily scale to more connections and applications.
Advanced scripting on top of an easy to use UI
Maximize project efficiency with ServiceNow Jira Integration by Getint.
- 🔄 Two-Way/One-Way Synchronization of tasks, service requests, incidents
- 🗂️ Hierarchy Supported
- 📎 Sync Attachments
- 💬 Sync Comments
- 🎯 Sync Statuses
- 🏷️ Sync Custom Fields
- 🛠️ Advanced Scripting Customization:
- 💰 Best Value for Money
- 👩💻 Great Support: We’re there when you need us.
- 📈 Powerful Reporting & Notifications
- 🚀 Onboarding Assistance
- 💡 On-Demand Customization: We offer custom development and script writing.
- 🛡️ ISO 27001 & 27018 Certified: Compliance guaranteed for top-notch data security.
- 🔄 ServiceNow to Jira Migration (premium feature, billed separately)
- 🏆 Trusted by 2,000+ Companies including Lufthansa, Skoda, Deloitte, Capgemini
- 🤝 Atlassian Partners Offers: Email us at email@example.com.
- 🔄 Additional Sync Options: Asana, ServiceNow, Salesforce, GitLab, Wrike, Zendesk and more.
Privacy and security
ServiceNow Jira 2-way integration [enterprise friendly] integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application