Jira ServiceNow [2-way integration/migration] by Getint.io
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Jira ServiceNow (SNow) integration, synchronization, migration. Automatically sync Jira projects and issues
Real-time, automatic, two-way sync
Integrate Jira and ServiceNow. Integrate and synchronize issues, tasks, custom fields. Enjoy the flexibility in configuring your synchronization. Migrate from Exalate/ConnectAll to get more for less.
Reports, and logs
For most of us, the projects we do are business-critical. It’s crucial to know if integration/sync goes well. If anything goes wrong, you need to be notified. Getint.io provides great status reports and notifications.
SaaS or OnPrem. Migration feature (premium option)
Security is key. Deploy Getint.io as On Premise, fully behind the firewall. Get full service assistance (as an option), custom development, and setup assistance. Our goal is to make the platform work for you.
ServiceNow <-> Jira integration, synchronisation, and migration.🚀👍💪
Very advanced, yet easy to use software.
Join 1,000+ customers including Capgemini, Daimler, Skoda, SodaStream, and Deloitte.
With this app, you can:
- automatically sync data (comments, custom fields) between Jira and ServiceNow
- sync statuses
- sync comments (including/excluding private ones)
- synchronize issues, incidents, tickets
- specify what data are synced, and which aren't (f.e. by adding a special label)
- avoid data loss, don't waste precious time of your teams
- Best value for money
- Great support (Premium SLA as an option)
- Reports and notifications
- Set-up assistance (including migration from other tools like Exalate) + customization on demand
If your on-premise Jira works before the firewall, the trial requires installing the app in your own infrastructure - contact us to learn the details.
For Partners: Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy and security
Jira ServiceNow [2-way integration/migration] by Getint.io integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application