Jira ServiceNow [2-way integration/migration] by Getint.io
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Jira ServiceNow integration, synchronization, migration. Automatically sync Jira projects and issues
Real-time, automatic, two-way sync
Integrate Jira and ServiceNow. Integrate and synchronize issues, tasks, custom fields. Enjoy the flexibility in configuring your synchronization. New Exalate and ConnectAll alternative.
Reports, and logs
For most of us, the projects we do are business-critical. It’s crucial to know if integration/sync goes well. If anything goes wrong, you need to be notified. Getint.io provides great status reports and notifications.
Secure integration, great support.
Choose carefully what you want to integrate. Carry out Jira to ServiceNow sync without granting full admin access. Reach out to us whenever help is needed.
Synchronize data between Jira and ServiceNow (f.e. If a user creates an issue in Jira then the app creates an incident in ServiceNow).
With this app, you can:
- automatically sync data (comments, custom fields) between Jira and ServiceNow
- sync statuses
- sync comments (including/excluding private ones)
- synchronize issues, incidents, tickets
- specify what data are synced, and which aren't (f.e. by adding a special label)
- avoid data loss, don't waste precious time of your teams
- Best value for money
- Great support (Premium SLA as an option)
- Reports and notifications
- Set-up assistance (including migration from other tools like ConnectAll) + customization on demand
- On-premise or cloud deployment of the app
For Partners: Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy and security
Jira ServiceNow [2-way integration/migration] by Getint.io integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application