Zendesk Jira integration [2-way issue sync + migration]
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Jira Zendesk integration, synchronization, migration. Automatically sync Jira projects and issues
Zendesk Jira integration
Quick start and easy setup. More efficient work with contractors, and other teams. Integrate, and synchronize whole projects or just changes made to the issues. Migrate from one app to another (premium feature).
Sync issues automatically, real-time
New issues/incidents are instantly updated upon creation. Any update made on the existing issue will also be propagated.
Reports, secure integration, great support
Choose carefully what you want to integrate. Carry out Jira to Zendesk sync without granting full admin access. Reach out to us whenever help is needed.
Zendesk Jira integration lets you connect, integrate and synchronize two powerful tools used by different teams within your company and/or your external Partners.
Flexible issue sync, tailored for cross-organization issue tracking.
- Don't need to install the apps, all you need is a user to establish a connection with the apps
- Build for Jira Admins
- Advanced customization with scripting
- Best value for money
- Great support
- Powerful reports and notifications
- Set-up assistance, consulting, onboarding (optional)
- Customization on demand including custom development, and writing scripts
- Trusted by 1,500+ companies. Our customers migrate from TFS4JIRA, Exalate, ConnectALL, and other tools
For Partners: Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a special offer for Atlassian Partners.
With getint you can also synchronize Jira with ServiceNow, Asana, Azure DevOps / TFS, GitHub, GitLab, ServiceNow, and Wrike.
Try getint - one app to integrate them all.
Privacy and security