Zendesk & Jira: Near Real-Time, Two-Way Sync
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Zendesk Jira: Effortlessly Sync Tasks/Incidents between Zendesk & Jira (Choose 2-Way or 1-Way) + Unlock Premium Migration Features
Zendesk Jira integration: Just one price
Quick start with a simple setup - all you need is a Jira app. No need for extra Zendesk connectors or additional fees. Easily integrate tasks, incidents, and service requests in a two-way sync.
ISO 27001 Secure, 3-Min Setup, Top Support
Experience hassle-free setup (~3 min), reliable & friendly support, top-notch security with on-premise & SaaS options, plus comprehensive reporting with logs to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Easy UI Meets Advanced Scripting Power
Begin with Getint's user-friendly UI that guides you. Then add advanced scripting as needed for your integration. Don't limit yourself to one or the other as with other apps. Utilize the combined power of both.
Maximize project efficiency with Zendesk Jira Integration by Getint.
- 🔄 Two-Way/One-Way Synchronization of Tasks, Service Requests, and Incidents
- 📎 Sync Attachments
- 💬 Sync Comments
- 🎯 Sync Statuses
- 🏷️ Sync Custom Fields
- 🛠️ Advanced Scripting Customization
- 💰 Best Value for Money: High-quality service at an affordable price.
- 👩💻 Great Support: We’re there when you need us.
- 📈 Powerful Reporting & Notifications
- 🚀 Onboarding Assistance
- 💡 On-Demand Customization: We offer custom development and script writing.
- 🛡️ ISO 27001 & 27018 Certified: Compliance guaranteed for top-notch data security.
- 🔄 Azure DevOps to Jira Migration (premium feature, billed separately)
- 🏆 Trusted by 2,000+ Companies including Lufthansa, Skoda, Deloitte, Capgemini
- 🤝 Atlassian Partners Special Offers: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 🔄 Additional Sync Options: ServiceNow, DevOps, Salesforce, GitLab, Zendesk and more.
Privacy and security
Zendesk & Jira: Near Real-Time, Two-Way Sync integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application