GitHub Jira 2-way integration [Connector]
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
GitHub Jira: Effortlessly Sync Tasks between GitHub and Jira (Choose Two-Way or One-Way) + Unlock Premium Migration Features
GitHub Jira integration:Clear pricing, one app
Deploy a single Jira app, no GitHub additional app or connector installation is required. Clear pricing - no separate GitHub app cost. Quick 3-minute setup.
Advanced reporting and customisation. ISO 27001.
Getint offers advanced reporting with dashboards, status reports, and notifications. Preview every sync and run, inspect logs, and act fast. Custom development available.Easily scale to more connections and applications.
GitHub to Jira migration [premium feature]
GitHub to Jira migration/Jira to GitHub migration. Easy setup. Migration is a premium feature - reach out to us to learn more.
Maximize project efficiency with GitHub Jira Integration by Getint.
- 🔄 Two-Way/One-Way Synchronization
- 💬 Sync Comments
- 🏷️ Sync Custom Fields (Jira side only)
- 🛠️ Advanced Scripting Customization
- 💰 Best Value for Money: High-quality service at an affordable price.
- 👩💻 Great Support: We’re there when you need us.
- 📈 Powerful Reporting & Notifications
- 💡 On-Demand Customization: We offer custom development and script writing.
- 🛡️ ISO 27001 & 27018 Certified: Compliance guaranteed for top-notch data security.
- 🔄 GitHub to Jira Migration (premium feature, billed separately)
- 🏆 Trusted by 2,000+ Companies including Lufthansa, Skoda, Deloitte, Capgemini
- 🤝 Atlassian Partners Offers: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 🔄 Additional Sync Options: Asana, ServiceNow, Salesforce, GitLab, Wrike, Zendesk and more.
Privacy and security
GitHub Jira 2-way integration [Connector] integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application