Asana Jira integration by Getint [2-way sync + migration]
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Asana Jira integration, synchronization, migration. Automatically sync projects and issues
Real-time, two-way sync
Asana to Jira integration app let's you integrate, and sync whole projects or just changes made to the issues. Add advanced scripts on top of your integration for the best personalisation. Migrate from Unito, Workato.
Security, great support, ease of use (3 min setup)
What matters is the ease of use (~3 min to setup basic integration), reliability (fast, and friendly support), security (on-premise and SaaS deployment), and reporting (with logs to always know if everything works)
Asana to Jira migration
Getint.io lets you migrate tasks from Asana to Jira, and from Jira to Asana. Reach out to us to learn how to enable it. Migration is a premium feature, billed per the number of issues, not Jira users.
Jira Asana integration lets you connect, integrate and synchronize two powerful tools used by different teams within your company and/or by your external Partners.
With this app, you can bi-directionally sync :
- attachments, comments, and custom fields
- progress of work executed (statuses)
- tasks, and sub-tasks
Avoid data loss, and don't waste the precious time of your teams.
Sync whole projects or single issues. Synchronize changes made to the issues.
- Don't need to install the apps, all you need is a user to establish a connection
- Can work fully behind the firewall for all Jira deployments
- Advanced customization with scripting
- Reports and notifications
- Set-up assistance, consulting, onboarding (optional)
- Customization on demand including custom development, and writing scripts
- Trusted by 1,500+ companies. Our customers migrate from Unito, Workato, and other tools
Do you need to migrate from Asana to Jira? Read more here.
For Partners: Reach out at email@example.com
Privacy and security