Jira Asana integration by Getint [2-way sync + migration]
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Jira Asana integration, synchronization, migration. Automatically sync projects and issues
Real-time, two-way Jira Asana issue sync
Quick start and easy setup -Integrate Jira and Asana very easily. Integrate, and synchronize whole projects or just changes made to the issues.
Security, great support, ease of use (3 min setup)
What matters is the ease of use (~3 min to setup basic integration), reliability (fast, and friendly support), security (on-premise and SaaS deployment), and reporting (with logs to always know if everything works)
Asana to Jira migration
Getint.io lets you migrate tasks from Asana to Jira, and from Jira to Asana. Reach out to us to learn how to enable it.
Jira Asana integration lets you connect, integrate and synchronize two powerful tools used by different teams within your company and/or by your external Partners.
With this app, you can:
- automatically sync Jira issues with Asana tasks
- sync attachments, comments, custom fields
- synchronize progress of work executed (statuses)
- avoid data loss, don't waste precious time of your teams.
Integrate Jira and Asana with getint.io. Sync whole projects or single issues. Synchronize changes made to the issues.
- Best value for money
- Great support
- Reports and notifications
- Set-up assistance + customization
- On-premise or cloud deployment models
For Partners: Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
With getint.io you can also synchronize Jira with: Azure DevOps / TFS, GitHub, GitLab, ServiceNow, Trello, Wrike, and Zendesk
Privacy and security
Jira Asana integration by Getint [2-way sync + migration] integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application