Asana Jira integration by Getint [2-way sync + migration]
Asana Jira integration, synchronization, migration. Automatically sync projects and issues
Real-time, two-way sync
Asana to Jira integration app let's you integrate, and sync whole projects or just changes made to the issues. Add advanced scripts on top of your integration for the best personalisation. Migrate from Unito, Workato.
Security, great support, ease of use (3 min setup)
What matters is the ease of use (~3 min to setup basic integration), reliability (fast, and friendly support), security (on-premise and SaaS deployment), and reporting (with logs to always know if everything works)
Asana to Jira migration
Getint.io lets you migrate tasks from Asana to Jira, and from Jira to Asana. Reach out to us to learn how to enable it. Migration is a premium feature, billed per the number of issues, not Jira users.
Maximize project efficiency with Asana Jira Integration by Getint.
- 🔄 Two-Way/One-Way Synchronization
- 📎 Sync Attachments
- 💬 Sync Comments
- 🎯 Sync Statuses
- 🏷️ Sync Custom Fields: Maintain project details intact.
- 🛠️ Advanced Scripting Customization: Tailored to your specific needs.
- 💰 Best Value for Money: High-quality service at an affordable price.
- 👩💻 Great Support: We’re there when you need us.
- 📈 Powerful Reporting & Notifications
- 🚀 Onboarding Assistance
- 💡 On-Demand Customization: We offer custom development and script writing.
- 🛡️ ISO 27001 & 27018 Certified: Compliance guaranteed for top-notch data security.
- 🔄 Asana to Jira Migration (premium feature, billed separately)
- 🏆 Trusted by 1,500+ Companies including Lufthansa, Skoda, Deloitte, Capgemini
- 🤝 Atlassian Partners Special Offers: Email us at email@example.com.
- 🔄 Additional Sync Options: ServiceNow, DevOps, Salesforce, GitLab, Zendesk and more.