Azure DevOps for Jira integration, sync, migration.[New app]
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Azure DevOps Jira two-way integration, synchronization, migration. Automatically sync Jira issues with Azure DevOps work items
Azure DevOps Cloud Jira real-time, automatic sync
Integrate changes made to the issues/work items. Integrate statues, attachments, comments, custom fields. We support hierarchy synchronization (sub-tasks) too. Free migration from Exalate, Unito, ConnectAll and TFS4JIRA.
Ease of use (3 min setup), security, great support
What matters is the ease of use (~3 min to set up the integration), reliability (with friendly support), security (on-premise and SaaS deployment), and reporting (with logs). Getint.io offers the best value for money.
Azure DevOps to Jira migration
Azure DevOps to Jira migration/Jira to Azure DevOps migration. Migrate work items, tasks, issues with attachments, custom fields, comments. Easy set up. Migration is a premium feature - reach out to us to learn more.
Azure DevOps Cloud to Jira integration, and migration.🚀👍💪
Very advanced, yet easy-to-use software.
Join 1,000+ customers including Capgemini, Daimler, and Deloitte.
Azure DevOps for Jira lets you:
- Move and keep in sync Jira issues and Azure DevOps work items
- Two-way or one-way synchronization
- Sync attachments, comments, statuses, custom fields
- 3-min setup
- Great documentation with videos
- Advanced scripting
- Getint.io project groups
- Advanced customization
- Great support
- Powerful reports and notifications
- Set-up assistance (including migration from other tools like ConnectAll, Exalate, TFS4JIRA) + customization on demand
- Getint.io is the best value for money
Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a special offer for Atlassian Partners.
With getint.io you can also synchronize Jira with Asana, ServiceNow, GitHub, GitLab, FreshService, and Zendesk
Privacy and security
Azure DevOps for Jira integration, sync, migration.[New app] integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application