Azure DevOps for Jira integration, migration [Enterprise]
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Azure DevOps Jira Integration: Two-way Sync & Migration, Auto-Update Jira Issues with Azure DevOps Work Items in Near Real-Time
Azure DevOps Jira sync:Clear pricing, one app
Deploy a single Jira app, no DevOps installation is required. Clear pricing - no additional costs. 3-minute setup. Integrate statues, comments, and custom fields. Migrate from Exalate, TFS4JIRA. ISO27001 certified.
Just works. ISO 27001 certified.
Get the app and start syncing. No additional synchronizers required. Enjoy fast setup, reliable support,secure deployment options,and advanced reporting with detailed logs. Use scripts on top of UI for added flexibility.
Azure DevOps to Jira migration [premium feature]
Azure DevOps to Jira migration/Jira to Azure DevOps migration. Migrate work items, tasks, issues with attachments, custom fields, comments. Easy set up. Migration is a premium feature - reach out to us to learn more.
Maximize project efficiency with Azure DevOps Jira Integration by Getint.
- 🔄 Two-Way/One-Way Synchronization
- 🗂️ Hierarchy Supported
- 📎 Sync Attachments
- 💬 Sync Comments
- 🎯 Sync Statuses
- 🏷️ Sync Custom Fields
- 🛠️ Advanced Scripting Customization:
- 💰 Best Value for Money: High-quality service at an affordable price.
- 👩💻 Great Support: We’re there when you need us.
- 📈 Powerful Reporting & Notifications
- 🚀 Onboarding Assistance
- 💡 On-Demand Customization: We offer custom development and script writing.
- 🛡️ ISO 27001 & 27018 Certified: Compliance guaranteed for top-notch data security.
- 🔄 Azure DevOps to Jira Migration (premium feature, billed separately)
- 🏆 Trusted by 2,000+ Companies including Lufthansa, Skoda, Deloitte, Capgemini
- 🤝 Atlassian Partners Offers: Email us at email@example.com.
- 🔄 Additional Sync Options: Asana, ServiceNow, Salesforce, GitLab, Wrike, Zendesk and more.
Privacy and security
Azure DevOps for Jira integration, migration [Enterprise] integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application