Azure DevOps for Jira integration, migration [Enterprise]
Azure DevOps Jira two-way integration, synchronization, migration. Automatically sync Jira issues with Azure DevOps work items
Azure DevOps integration:Clear pricing, one app
Deploy a single Jira app, no Azure DevOps additional app or connector installation is required. Clear pricing - no separate Azure DevOps app cost. Quick 3-minute setup. Outshines TFS4JIRA, Exalate and ConnectAll.
Advanced reporting and customisation. ISO 27001.
Getint offers advanced reporting with dashboards, status reports, and notifications. Preview every sync and run, inspect logs, and act fast. Custom development available.Easily scale to more connections and applications.
Azure DevOps to Jira migration [premium feature]
Azure DevOps to Jira migration/Jira to Azure DevOps migration. Migrate work items, tasks, issues with attachments, custom fields, comments. Easy set up. Migration is a premium feature - reach out to us to learn more.
Maximize project efficiency with Azure DevOps Jira Integration by Getint.
- 🔄 Two-Way/One-Way Synchronization
- 🗂️ Hierarchy Supported
- 📎 Sync Attachments
- 💬 Sync Comments
- 🎯 Sync Statuses
- 🏷️ Sync Custom Fields
- 🛠️ Advanced Scripting Customization:
- 💰 Best Value for Money: High-quality service at an affordable price.
- 👩💻 Great Support: We’re there when you need us.
- 📈 Powerful Reporting & Notifications
- 🚀 Onboarding Assistance
- 💡 On-Demand Customization: We offer custom development and script writing.
- 🛡️ ISO 27001 & 27018 Certified: Compliance guaranteed for top-notch data security.
- 🔄 Azure DevOps to Jira Migration (premium feature, billed separately)
- 🏆 Trusted by 1,700+ Companies including Lufthansa, Skoda, Deloitte, Capgemini
- 🤝 Atlassian Partners Offers: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 🔄 Additional Sync Options: Asana, ServiceNow, Salesforce, GitLab, Wrike, Zendesk and more.