Jira to Jira issue sync 2-way integration+migration NEW app
Jira Jira integration, synchronization, migration. Automatically sync Jira projects and issues
Jira - Jira secure integration.Pay for just 1 Jira
Pay for just one, bigger Jira instance (write to us to learn more). No need to install the app on both instances. Sync issues, attachments, and custom fields. Two-ways. Backbone, Exalate, Unito, Zapier alternative.
Advanced scripting on top of an easy-to-use UI
Begin with Getint's user-friendly UI that guides you. Then add advanced scripting as needed for your integration. Don't limit yourself to one or the other as with other apps. Utilize the combined power of both.
Security, great support, ease of use (3 min setup)
What matters is the ease of use (~3 min to setup basic integration), reliability (fast, and friendly support), security (on-premise and SaaS deployment), and reporting (with logs to always know if everything works)
Integrate two or more Jira’s with getint platform. Sync whole projects or just single issues. Synchronize changes made to the issues. Pay for just one, bigger Jira instance (Exalate, and Backbone require you to pay for both Jira’s).
Works with Jira Cloud / Server / Data Center.
With this app, you can:
- automatically sync data (including attachments, comments, and custom fields)
- sync statuses
- avoid data loss, don't waste precious time of your teams.
- two-way or one-way sync
- Trusted by 1,500+ companies, including Deloitte, BMW, Capgemini, Skoda
- Proxy support
- Can work as a standalone app, behind the firewall
- Great support
- Reports and notifications
- Set-up assistance, customization on demand
- Migrate from Exalate, Backbone, Unito
Do you need to migrate from Jira Server/DC to Jira Cloud? Read more here.
For Partners: Reach out at email@example.com .
With getint.io you can also synchronize Jira with Asana, Azure DevOps / TFS, GitHub, GitLab, ServiceNow, Wrike, and Zendesk
Privacy and security
Jira to Jira issue sync 2-way integration+migration NEW app integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application