Jira - Jira issue sync 2-way integration+migration NEW app
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Jira Integration: Sync & Migrate Projects and Issues Seamlessly. Compatible with Jira Software and Jira Service Management
2-way Jira Jira integration. Single install option
Opt to install our app on all Jira systems or just one with a remote license. Compatible with Jira Software, Service & Work Management on Cloud/Server/Data Center. See why we surpass Backbone in value.
Advanced scripting on top of an easy-to-use UI
Begin with Getint's user-friendly UI that guides you. Then add advanced scripting as needed for your integration. Don't limit yourself to one or the other as with other apps. Utilize the combined power of both.
Secure integration, great support, ISO 27001
Experience the ease of getint's Jira Jira integration: set up in ~3 mins, enjoy reliable, fast support, secure on-premise & SaaS deployment, and insightful reporting with logs. ISO 27001 and 27018 certified.
Jira Jira Integration by Getint (Tasks, Epics, Bugs, Service Requests, Incidents with all standard and custom fields + statuses and attachments)
- 🔄 Two-Way/One-Way Synchronization
- 📎 Sync Attachments
- 💬 Sync Comments
- 🎯 Sync Statuses
- 🏷️ Sync Custom Fields
- 🛠️ Advanced Scripting Customization
- 💰 Best Value for Money
- 👩💻 Great Support: We’re there when you need us.
- 📈 Powerful Reporting & Notifications
- 🚀 Onboarding Assistance
- 💡 On-Demand Customization: We offer custom development and script writing.
- 🛡️ ISO 27001 & 27018 Certified: Compliance guaranteed for top-notch data security.
- 🔄 Jira to Jira Migration (premium feature, billed separately)
- 🏆 Trusted by 2,000+ Companies including Lufthansa, Skoda, Deloitte, Capgemini
- 🤝 Atlassian Partners Special Offers: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 🔄 Additional Sync Options: ServiceNow, DevOps, Salesforce, GitLab, Zendesk and more.
Privacy and security
Jira - Jira issue sync 2-way integration+migration NEW app integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application