JCWE Jira Custom Workflow Extension
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Automate your Jira workflows in seconds using easy-to-configure post-functions, validators, and conditions
Easy and minimalistic yet powerful configuration. No coding or scripting need at all. Set up advanced Jira workflows in no-time!
New workflow features
Full set of new, useful features for your Jira workflows: 24 post functions, 12 conditions, and 13 validators.
JQL and executor restrictions
Define additional JQL and executor conditions to decide if a post-function, condition, or validator should work for certain issues and users.
Jira Custom Workflow Extension (JCWE) was designed to solve the most common use cases for Jira workflows with a minimal and intuitive configuration.
24 post functions:
- Create issue
- Comment current / related issues
- Set value
- Transition current / related issues
- Link issues
- Add watchers to current / related issues
- Copy field value to current / related issues
- Set security level on current / related issues
- Assign to user from custom field
12 conditions and 13 validators:
- Attachment required
- Custom field value change required
- Is issue commented
- Linked / parent / sub-task issues in status
- Was current issue in status
- Except reporter / assignee
- Issue matches JQL
Perform the action if the issue contains specific data or the user is in a specific project role/user group.
For more information check the documentation or contact our support team.
Privacy and security