JCWE Jira Custom Workflow Extension
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Automate your Jira workflows in seconds using easy-to-configure post-functions, validators, and conditions
Easy and minimalistic yet powerful configuration. No coding or scripting need at all. Set up advanced Jira workflows in no-time!
New workflow features
Full set of new, useful features for your Jira workflows: 24 post functions, 12 conditions, and 13 validators.
JQL and executor restrictions
Define additional JQL and executor conditions to decide if a post-function, condition, or validator should work for certain issues and users.
Jira Custom Workflow Extension (JCWE) was designed to solve the most common use cases for Jira workflows with a minimal and intuitive configuration.
24 post functions:
- Create issue
- Comment current / related issues
- Set value
- Transition current / related issues
- Link issues
- Add watchers to current / related issues
- Copy field value to current / related issues
- Set security level on current / related issues
- Assign to user from custom field
12 conditions and 13 validators:
- Attachment required
- Custom field value change required
- Is issue commented
- Linked / parent / sub-task issues in status
- Was current issue in status
- Except reporter / assignee
- Issue matches JQL
Perform the action if the issue contains specific data or the user is in a specific project role/user group.
Privacy and security