OmniChat for Jira Service Management
- Jira Service Management
Customer engagement starts with personalised conversation. The global leader in omnichannel communication is ready for JSM
Reach more customers
Customers can raise requests easier like never before, and feedback may be given anytime and anywhere. It is estimated that 90% of WhatsApp and SMS messages are read within a few minutes of receipt.
Increase customer engagement
Messaging apps are more personal and deliver better customer experience. Customers will engage with businesses on a familiar platform that is fast and reliable.
Exchange images via WhatsApp
While support agents usually have the writing skills, nothing beats showing the customer what to do. Improve the resolution time with world’s most used chat app.
venITure announces their first product partnership with Infobip, a global leader in omnichannel communication.
With 7+ billion transactions per month, Infobip is a trusted partner in expanding business messaging and building enterprise relationships. To create an Infobip account, get the free trial to explore the platform using SMS. To enable WhatsApp please contact our Sales Team.
With over 5 billion people sending and receiving SMS messages and 2 billion WhatsApp users, omnichannel support is a must today
- Customers can raise requests and send feedback via WhatsApp and SMS (soon Viber and more)
- Build more personalized communication with real-time messages
- Add a phone number for existing JSM Customers and switch to omnichannel communication
- Exchange images and files with customers to improve resolution time
- Use WhatsApp templates for secure communication
- Configure a custom project and request type for each number
Visit our documentation page for more information
Privacy and security
OmniChat for Jira Service Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects
With our partnership with Infobip, a global leader in omnichannel communication, we want to establish and optimize processes of #DigitalTransformation for companies of all sizes.