OmniChat for Jira Service Management
- Jira Service Management
Integrate WhatsApp or SMS into Jira Service Management, and be with your customers at every touch-point of their journey
Instant communication is key 💻
68% of WhatsApp users think it is the easiest way to connect with businesses. Customers can send a message from WhatsApp and agents can answer all issues in real-time using the familiar interface of JSM.
Edit and create customer profiles 👩💻
Create a detailed OmniChat customer profile. The customer profile provides a complete overview and a list of issues created. Customer profiles generate history and insight into customer communication habits.
Exchange videos and images via WhatsApp 🖼️
Customers and agents can exchange images and videos to communicate and solve issues faster. Engage customers with interactive rich media messages and let them know about your latest promotions or offers.
With 7+ billion transactions per month, Infobip is a trusted partner in expanding business messaging and building enterprise relationships.
After the app installation, the next step is to set up the integration between OmniChat for JSM and Infobip account. You will need an Infobip account in order to use the WhatsApp API in Jira. To enable it, click here.
By Integrating WhatsApp with Jira Service Management you enable:
- Customers to raise requests and send feedback via WhatsApp and SMS
- Agents and customers can exchange Images, files, audio voice, location and video with customers to improve resolution time
- Create personalized customer profiles, providing a complete customer profile overview
- Use WhatsApp templates for secure communication
- Configure a custom project and request type for a numbers
- Build more personalized communication with real-time messages
- Add a phone number for existing JSM Customers and switch to omni communication
Visit our documentation for more information
Privacy and security
OmniChat for Jira Service Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
With our partnership with Infobip, a global leader in omnichannel communication, we want to establish and optimize processes of #DigitalTransformation for companies of all sizes.