Advanced Agile Boards
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
10 powerful Agile boards and counting. For most of your Agile practices and techniques. All-in-one App
Select Board from the List
Choose board template from our vast library comprised of Advanced Kanban, Story/Value Mapping, Estimation and Planning, Release Management.
I addition we provide boards for Assignee, Priority, Component mappings and etc.
or Create your Own
Pickup any standard / custom issue fields and assign values to columns / swimlanes. Thus, issues will be placed in appropriate cells according to their values.
Moving issues between cells changes the values automatically
also Enjoy extensive set of Complementary Features
Create issues with one click. Open standard Jira issue view. Easily link issues also show existing dependencies.
WIP limits for columns, swimlanes and their intersections. Variety of Quick filters. Export board to CSV.
Foundation of the App is universal board where you can pick up most of Jira standard and custom fields as columns and swimlanes to map Jira issues accordingly.
This makes “Advanced Agile Boards” a swiss knife for variety of mapping practices and techniques, namely:
- Advanced Kanban boards with WIP limits for columns, swimlanes and their intersections
- Product Grooming comprised of Story Mapping and Value Mapping (value/cost trade-offs) boards
- Estimation and Planning comprised of Agile Estimation and Classic Estimation boards
- Release Management and Delivery Roadmaps comprised of Version Board and SAFe PI Planning Board
- More mapping techniques and tools like Assignee, Priority, Components mapping boards and etc.
Want to use this App for Jira Server or DataCenter? Let us know.
Privacy and security
Advanced Agile Boards integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Agile Estimation Board. Help you to estimate multiple tasks in a visual way