Publisher for Salesforce & Confluence
(BETA) Publish Confluence pages as Salesforce Knowledge articles, streamline the workflow and unify knowledge sources
Easy Knowledge Article integration and mapping
Just map out article type and fields with Confluence page title and content body. Define destination from available article types and article channels.
Publish Confluence pages as Salesforce articles
Publish Confluence pages as Salesforce articles in one click. Unlock streamlined documentation creation, management, and publishing workflow, through unified knowledge sources.
Enrich Salesforce Knowledge Base
Publish as native Salesforce articles that are shareable and searchable from the Knowledge Sidebar. Topics and categories can be added and will appear as a Salesforce Community article.
🎉 All-new BETA release! 🎉
Have feedback, improvement requests or want to chat with us? Let us know!
Reduce context switching between Confluence and Salesforce. Let experienced internal team edit documentation in Confluence while customer-facing teams easily search, extract and share those information as Knowledge Articles in customer and partner communities.
- Streamlined documentation creation, management and publishing workflow
- Reduced time-wasting manual entry effort
- Removed silos, increase collaboration between Confluence & Salesforce teams
- Improved customer and partner access to knowledge
- Secured connection from Confluence to Salesforce
- Publish Confluence pages as Salesforce Knowledge Articles
- Search for Confluence knowledge directly in Salesforce
- Mapping of title and page content to Salesforce Knowledge record fields
- Push subsequent updates to SalesforceRestrict access to publishing by Confluence groups
- See links between Confluence page and Salesforce article
Privacy and security
Publisher for Salesforce & Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application