Publisher for Confluence Cloud to Salesforce
Publish Confluence pages as Salesforce articles to create a single source of truth for teams, customers and partner communities
Seamless publishing for a single source of truth
Use Confluence as your document source for Salesforce to centralize your knowledge base content and streamline document creation, management, and publishing workflow. No more context switching or outdated info.
Make curated content easy to find and view
With Knowledge Article integration, just map article type and fields with Confluence page title and body. Use Article channels to define designation, and select categories for easy searching.
Enrich Salesforce Knowledge Base
Publish as native Salesforce articles that are shareable and searchable from the Knowledge Sidebar. Topics and categories can be added and will appear as a Salesforce Community article.
🚀 Get early bird 20% off with promo code JHJDSE
The only app in the Atlassian ecosystem designed to enable Confluence to be the document source for Salesforce. It’s easy to publish Confluence pages as Salesforce articles, create a single source of truth & enable teams to deliver better customer experiences -- from the platform in which they already work.
- Streamline documentation creation, management & publishing workflow
- Break down silos, increase cross-team collaboration
- Improve customer and partner access to knowledge
- Improve productivity and keep content up-to-date for everyone
- (NEW) Connect to Sandbox or Production
- Publish Confluence pages as Salesforce Knowledge Articles
- Search for Confluence knowledge directly in Salesforce
- Map title & page content to knowledge record fields
- Auto push next updates to Salesforce
- Restrict access to publishing by Confluence groups
- See links between page & knowledge article
- Knowledge Base management
Privacy and security
Publisher for Confluence Cloud to Salesforce integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Select article categories before publishing.