Publisher for Confluence Cloud to Salesforce
Publish Confluence pages as Salesforce articles to create a single source of truth for teams, customers and partner communities
Seamless publishing for a single source of truth
Use Confluence as your document source for Salesforce to unify your knowledge base content and streamline doc creation, management, and publishing. With this app, you'll get up-to-date info, without context switching.
Make curated content easy to find and view
If this is your first time with Salesforce, #WeveGotYourBack with a plug-and-play feature to push articles seamlessly. Most popular macros are supported, so the publishing process becomes straightforward.
Enrich Salesforce Knowledge Base
Avoid siloed info with this Knowledge Article integration. Publish as native Salesforce articles from the Knowledge Sidebar. Topics and categories can be added and will appear as a Salesforce Community article.
The only app in the Atlassian ecosystem designed to enable Confluence to be the document source for Salesforce. Publish Confluence pages as Salesforce articles, create a single source of truth & enable teams to deliver better customer experiences -- from the platform they work in
- Streamline documentation creation, management & publishing workflow
- Break down silos, increase cross-team collaboration
- Improve customer/partner access to knowledge
- Improve productivity, keep content up-to-date for everyone
- (NEW) Connect to Sandbox or Production
- Publish Confluence pages as Salesforce Knowledge Articles
- Search for Confluence knowledge directly in Salesforce
- Map title & page content to knowledge record fields
- Auto push next updates to Salesforce
- Restrict access to publishing by Confluence groups
- See links between page & knowledge article
This app is now part of the Appfire portfolio. The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges
Privacy and security
Publisher for Confluence Cloud to Salesforce integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Select article categories before publishing.