The Stepsize integration for Bitbucket helps you track technical debt from pull requests
Stepsize helps you manage technical debt.
It creates a transparent & inclusive process to empower engineering teams to reach an equilibrium: deliberate & appropriate levels of debt. Not too much, not too little.
- Report tech debt you’ve taken on
- Track & organise your issues
- Prioritise based on impact & effort
- Take action & resolve key issues
Make better planning decisions and take on enough tech debt to move fast, but pay it back once it's become a real burden.
Stepsize does not require read access to code – it simply stores code metadata such as paths, line ranges, and commit hashes.
Privacy and security
Stepsize Tech Debt Manager for Bitbucket integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Ability to see all the user's account information
- Read access to pull requests and collaborate on them
- Access to pull requests, and ability to create, merge and decline them
- Read access to all the repositories the authorizing user has access to