Surveys for JSM (Preview)
- Jira Service Management
Measure and improve your service desk with NPS and Csat
Automate NPS, CSat, and free-form survey questions
Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Satisfaction (CSat) surveys are keys to building trust with customers and improving your help desk performance. Capture feedback from customers with customizable questions.
Track performance & customer satisfaction trend
With automated reporting, you can track, measure and analyze the performance of your agents. Identify response rate, and get tailored reports based on the type and scale of the questions.
Facilitate in-context internal review process
The survey response, which lives side-by-side the actual request, provides in-context info to facilitate internal review process. Assign reviewers, track review status and leave notes for your agents to take action.
PREVIEW RELEASE 🦄
Here at ServiceRocket labs, we're experimenting with this product and would love to get your feedback. Try it out and tell us what you think! - https://servicerocket.typeform.com/to/Kw7ZT2Fo
- Improve customer satisfaction, experience and loyalty
- Develop operational understanding on customer satisfaction
- Track agent performance and customer satisfaction trend
- Improve customer service skills
- Automated NPS and CSat reporting within Jira Service Management
- Assign and comment field for internal case reviews
- Customizable survey questions
- View customer tickets and surveys history
- REST API to extract data
- Customer help desk
- ITSM service desk
- Knowledge centered support (KCS)
To get started, visit our docs.
Privacy and security
Surveys for JSM (Preview) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Customizable, easy to fill out survey