Overflow for Jira
Communicate your designs like never before
Overflow is the world’s first user flow diagramming tool tailored for product design teams.
As a powerful tool that integrates seamlessly with the most popular design tools, Overflow helps quickly turn static designs into playable user flow diagrams that tell a story. Individual users or teams can create, present, print and share user flows, all in one place.
To get started
- If you haven’t done so already, download Overflow and create your first user flow diagram.
- Install the Jira plugin from the Atlassian Marketplace
- From Overflow, click the “Share” icon on the top right to create a Share link for your Overflow user flow diagram or design presentation.
- In a Jira issue page, paste that link into the Overflow box.
- Awesome! You can now interact with the Overflow Share link right within the Jira page.
If you'd like to share some feedback with us please head over to overflow.nolt.io.
Privacy and security
Overflow for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application