Search Analytics for Confluence
Discover what your users are searching for in Confluence
Keep track of your users' searches and the number of results.
Find out how many search results were found in each search, or if the search failed.
Filter for more detail
Filter for search strings that you want to analyse further.
Uncover your users' search patterns and intentions when using Confluence search. Find out:
- what your users are looking for most frequently
- how many results the users were presented with, or
- which searches returned no results.
Use this information to improve your intranet's navigation and content (page titles, the text itself, labels).
Features of the Search Report:
- Choose a time frame that is useful for your purpose, e.g. last 7 days for most recent searches.
- Filter search results for strings that you want to analyse further.
- Update the settings to specify the minimum length of a search term and if numbers in searches should be included or ignored.
Privacy: Users will never be directly attributed to their searches.
Privacy and security