Project Notes for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Store private user notes for your projects
Project Notes for Jira allows you to quickly put down an important piece of information about the project.
- 🔒 every user has private notes for each project
- 👥 option to share the notes among team members or user groups
- 📁 export notes to TEXT or PDF
- 🔗 share notes by a link
- US data residiency
We provide support for our apps. Use one of the available channels:
Privacy and security
Project Notes for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
This is the default interface directly within the project scope. By default is your note always private (visible only to you) and you can always access it really easily.