- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
NEW GENERATION OF JEXCEL: Get an Excel-like interface to bulk edit issues, create reports, import or export from/to MS Excel
The familiar concepts of Excel, the power of Jira
- Create JExcel "Workbooks" from Jira projects or filters
- Edit your issues super fast like you would do in Excel or in a spreadsheet
- Both basic and custom fields are editable
Copy-paste and sorting / filtering like in Excel
- Change multiple cells by copying and pasting values
- Filter like in Excel without JQL knowledge
- Text and checkbox filters are also supported
- Sorting is also available
- Export your issues to a pretty print XLSX or HTML!
- Even over 1000 issues
- With attachments, images, comments into a well organized ZIP file!
If you are about to change from Jira Server to Cloud or Data Center, our certified Atlassian consultants at MORESIMP can help you at a very competitive price: https://moresimp.com/migration/
JExcel NEXT is a the new generation of JExcel!
It is a rewritten, faster version of the current JExcel PRO Server version which has less functionality yet, but we keep adding them until it reaches full functionality.
For the differences between JExcel PRO and JExcel NEXT, check the table.
For our development plans, check out our public roadmap.
JExcel NEXT is a super fast issue editor that wants to make Jira more familiar to business users who have got used to Excel or spreadsheets.
- Excel-like sorting & filtering
- Excel-like cell editing
- Modify multiply issues with copy-paste
- Hide, unhide and reorder columns
- Importing and exporting features
We strongly recommend to use a Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browser!
Privacy and security