Tissue - Table of linked Issues
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Display hierarchical or related issues in a table
Display related issues in a table on dashboards
Display up to 4 levels down the linked issues hierarchy in a table report with the Linked Issues Table Gadget.
View relationship of project issues in a table
Tissue Reports allows users to view clearly the relationship of the project issues by displaying them side by side in a table.
This is available in all projects.
Configurable display options
Choose between text mode and non text mode, merge cells across rows with identical values using smart grouping.
Display field values from related or linked issues in a table.
- Tasks â Sub-Tasks
- Initiatives â Epics â Stories
- Stories â Bugs
- Bugs â Support Tickets
- Requirements â Test Cases â Test Reports
Privacy and security
Tissue - Table of linked Issues integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- Read epics and their issues, and search for epics. Read issues from the Issues without epics category.
- View issue details.