Dot Menu for Bitbucket
Quick access to any admin screen in Bitbucket by typing ‘.’ or ‘gg’ and the action name
Fast access to any admin option
1. Press ‘.’ or 'gg' to open the menu.
2. Type a few letters to narrow down the options.
3. Interact with list elements using mouse or keyboard.
Easy return to previous screens
The app remembers the last option you accessed, making it an extra bit easier to navigate through screens when you are switching context a lot.
Works across all other installed apps
It will not only find any native Bitbucket option, it will also show options inside any other apps you have installed.
Navigating through admin screens in Bitbucket can be a lengthy and annoying process.
This app solves the problem for Bitbucket admins in the same way the ‘dot menu’ solves it for Jira:
- Press ‘.’ or ‘gg’ on any page and the dialog box will pop up.
- Start typing a few characters to find any screen, including screens provided by add-ons.
Looking for more solutions for Bitbucket admins? How about one app that can do complex best practice and compliance enforcement, process and reporting automation, close integration with other DevOps tools, and changes to the UI. Check out ScriptRunner for Bitbucket.
Privacy and security