Customer&Organization Management-customer context for agents
- Jira Service Management
Collect additional organization and customer context right in your Jira Service Management
Ask customers for data ✍️
Customers can update additional information on their own. Whenever a mobile phone, manager, or address will change, they can make an update on the Portal. You can also enable the “Ask for data” feature.
Manage customer data at your convenience 🙌
Display and manage customers data as you wish. Customize the view to suit your needs, choose the columns that are the most important, and enjoy a structured directory of customers and organizations.
Use customer’s data in a workflow 🤙
Copy customer’s and organization’s data to the issue. Make JQL and time to SLA definition dependent on that data. Speed up request creation by copy values from the customer’s profile to the issue.
🤔 How many times have agents been stuck due to a lack of additional information about the reporting incident? Or how often would service desk agents like to rate clients without sharing these values with them?
🎉 If you’re asking yourself similar questions and need to deepen customer context, try our Customer and Organization Management for JSM.
- Gather data: ask customers about their preferences, contact data, job title, or department
- Use the information: agents can preview the answers and other data provided by customers to speed up the ticket service. You can also copy any customer-level information to custom-field to build more powerful workflows.
- Gain handy and customizable Organization and Customer views
- Use post function "Copy values" to copy attributes to custom fields
Try Feature Bundle app to improve your Jira Service Desk experience.
Privacy and security
Customer&Organization Management-customer context for agents integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
If you need this app for less than 10 users, don’t hesitate any longer because it’s free 💸