Excel-like Tables for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Making a spreadsheet on your issue is easier than ever. Filter/PivotTable/Sheet export are available
Every Jira issue has an Excel-like table
Have you ever created Excel files and attached them to Jira issues? A user-defined template for a project and an issue type allows you to attach a filled-in sheet automatically at issue creating.
Get power of Excel (Formula, Formatting) in Jira
Almost everything you can do with Excel is possible. Use 450+ formulas, Pivot table, Camera shape, diagrams, charts, original web functions on the grid in Jira just like Excel.
Import Excel files and show in Jira issues
Just import Excel files into the Excel-like sheet and start collaborating with your people. The contents of the tables appear in the issue. You can search them with a JQL query.
Use Excel-like tables in Jira issues and import your Excel files into the table. Most of the Excel features are available with this app.
Powerful Excel-like features available:
- 450+ Formula (includes web functions)
- Pivot table
Integration with Jira
- Attach a pre-configured table when creating an issue for a project and an issue type
- Search the content of tables with JQL
- REST API (beta)
Jira field mapping features available bi-directional:
- Read - show Jira filed value in the table cell
- Write - write the value in the table cell to the Jira field
Here’s what you can do with the app:
- Create a project management scope
- Create a form and checklist
- Time tracking with the table
- And many more
Watch the roadmap and progresses here.
Give us your feedback on our Helpdesk!
Try Confluence version - Excel-like Tables for Confluence
Try another Excel-like app - Excel-like Issue Editor for Jira - for bulk issue editing
Privacy and security
Excel-like Tables for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Attach a pre-configured table when creating an issue