Generate fully automated release notes. Build custom templates with WYSIWYG. Integrate Slack, Teams and Confluence notifications
Easy setup with email settings
Start new release notes setup with trigger rule and email settings. Use WYSIWYG to build email body.
Connect to Slack, MS Teams, Confluence and others
Extend your notification area by connecting to your Slack or Microsoft Teams chats to get automatic notifications when release notes are sent. Set up Confluence connection to publish release notes as a page or blog post.
WYSIWYG-base template editor with JQL blocks
Create custom-style design templates to match your company style. Use JQL blocks to display a list of Jira issues. Set up each block's fields and JQL to display exact list of issues.
Jira Release Notes provides a simple and powerful way to set up automated release notes in your SDLC process.
▶️ Checkout tutorial video on Youtube
📖 Check out the documentation for more details.
- Variety of release notes triggers
- Sprint completion
- Fix version release
- Scheduled date
- Scheduled interval
- WYSIWYG-base email section with template attachment
- Chats and services integration
- Microsoft Teams
- Confluence page or blog post
- Custom endpoint (Webhook)
- WYSIWYG-base template builder.
- JQL blocks to display a list of Jira issues in the template
- Add JQL query to request the list of Jira issues
- Manage a list of issue fields to be displayed (add, delete, link and drag&drop)
- History logs to re-send release notes
Privacy and security
Release Notes integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application