Most user-friendly, fully automated Jira Release Notes. Slack, Teams and Confluence integrations. Template Studio and many more
Easy release notes trigger and filters setup
Start your new release notes setup with triggers to execute release notes and filters of the issues for that release note.
Advanced template management
Edit templates styles, choose template format and you will get beautiful designed release notes
Chats notifications and Confluence integration
You can connect your Slack or Microsoft Teams chats to get automatic notifications when release notes sent. And set up Confluence to automatically publish pages with release notes to your space.
Fully automated, super slick, and intuitive design. It covers most cases with minimal configuration. This is not a big “monster” plugin with tons of difficult and unclear settings. Chose template, add chat notification, integrate with Confluence, and keep notified everyone about your new releases.
Set up once and forget, it will do all the job for you!
Release notes triggers:
- Release of version
- Close of sprint
- Templates studio (edit templates styles)
- Templates format PDF, HTML
- Templates Gallery
Notifications and integration
- Slack notification on release notes
- Teams notification on release notes
- Confluence page creation on release notes
- Send release notes to custom webhook (endpoint)
- Release notes logging
- Resend release notes from logs
Privacy and security
Release Notes integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
List of setups