Automated Release Notes
Automated Jira Release Notes Plugin: Streamline release management, generate concise notes effortlessly from Jira issues
Fully Automated Solution
Streamline your release management process with the Jira Release Notes plugin, a fully automated solution for creating and managing your release notes.
Effortlessly customize templates with our WYSIWYG-based editor. Enjoy a user-friendly interface that lets you easily modify templates to meet your unique needs.Generate release notes with the power of Chat GPT.
Release Notes Calendar
Keep your team up-to-date with our Release Notes Calendar, a simple and efficient tool to track upcoming releases.
The Automated Jira Release Notes Plugin is a powerful tool designed to streamline the process of creating comprehensive and informative release notes within the Jira ecosystem.
▶️ Checkout tutorial video on Youtube
📖 Check out the documentation for more details.
📃Check out release notes example
- Variety of release notes triggers
- Sprint completion
- Fix version release
- Flexible Scheduler (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly)
- WYSIWYG-base email section with template attachment
- Chats and services integration
- Microsoft Teams
- Confluence page or blog post
- Custom endpoint (Webhook)
- WYSIWYG-base template builder.
- Chat GPT description generator
- Dynamic variables
- JQL blocks to display a list of Jira issues in the template
- Add JQL query to request the list of Jira issues
- Manage a list of issue fields to be displayed (add, delete, link and drag&drop)
- Calendar with a comprehensive overview of all your upcoming release notes
- History logs to re-send release notes
Privacy and security
Automated Release Notes integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application