Git X-Modules for Bitbucket Server
Get your code together — a better way to manage modular Git projects — submodules done right
Easy to set up
Select a repository in Bitbucket UI and configure modules to include. Click 'Apply'. That’s it!
Always in sync
Changes made to external repositories are reflected at once in the parent repository and vice versa.
Transparent for the users
Users clone the parent repository, pull updates, and push their changes. Git X-Modules administers each commit and places it where it should be.
Git X-Modules is intended to change the way you work with modular Git projects. Cross-repository development has never been more straightforward than with Git X-Modules!
Git X-Modules creates and manages Git repositories that include other repositories. Think of it as a server-side alternative to Git Submodules.
Git X-Modules is developed by TMate Software — a company renowned for its extraordinary support and attention to user needs.
NB! This version is for Bitbucket 7x. For Bitbucket 8x use v.2.0!
- Combine multiple projects and components into a single repository for cross-project development.
- Include parts of other projects into yours.
- Share common assets across multiple projects.
- Configure and manage X-Modules within Bitbucket Server UI.
- Include repository branches, tags, or commits as X-Modules.
- Use Standard Git workflow; no special commands.
Privacy and security
Create an X-Module from Bitbucket interface.