Image Badges for Bamboo
for Bamboo Server 6.4.2 - 8.1.11 and more
Visually distinguish special purpose and non-production builds: apply shields, ribbons and watermarks
Add up to three distinct shields to an image, each having one or two items. Insert dynamic text and adjust colors as desired.
Add a ribbon to one of the image corners. Insert dynamic text and adjust colors as desired.
Add a watermark with configurable orientation. Insert dynamic text and adjust text color as desired.
The Image Badges for Bamboo plugin allows modification of image assets as part of your application build pipeline. Some of the common use- cases include:
- Adding the application version to the app icon or logo, ensuring testers act on the latest build.
- Adding a watermark to the application background images, making sure unlicensed builds are easily spotted.
- Adding an ‘alpha’ or ‘beta’ ribbon to the loading- or splash screen, facilitating correct bug reporting by early adopters.
The plugin features:
- Easy targeting of multiple sets of images using Ant path expressions.
- No dependencies on external web services or command-line tools, fully self-contained.
- Support for PNG, JPG and BMP, with additional formats forthcoming.
Missing a feature? Please let us know and we’ll make it work.
Privacy and security
This app is not part of the Marketplace Bug Bounty program. Learn more