Schedule repetitive tasks with just a few clicks. Focus on completing issues, not creating them endlessly in Jira
Make templates Private or Public
By default, you can create templates that are only available for your use. You can also make them public and make them available to other Jira users. Make the work of other team members easier.
Create and plan recurring issues
Schedule issue creation from templates. Use a simple interface scheduler: to run once or to define intervals. You can also make a definition using CRON format. Plan tickets for recurring activities.
Run template manually
You can create recurring tasks not only on scheduled dates. You can create them at any time, based on the prepared template, by manually clicking on the list of available templates. Speed up your daily work!
Are you tired of creating the same tasks over and over again? Or maybe you forget about them sometimes? Don't worry - this app is the perfect solution for you!
With Scheduled Templates, you can better plan all kinds of repeatable tasks at Jira.
- Plan penetration tests of your infrastructure annually
- Review user access rights every month
- Check backup or redundancy mechanisms annually
This app also helps with Team Management tasks:
- Schedule feedback sessions
- Run monthly team meetings
- Create tickets for weekly Agile meetings
Are you looking for other ideas on how to plan your issues? Contact us for a quick discussion about the use of repeatable templates. You can also read our post about repeating tasks in Jira.
Privacy and security
⏳ Scheduled Templates for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application