Overflow for Confluence
Communicate your designs like never before
Overflow is the world’s first user flow diagramming tool tailored for product design teams. Reinventing how user flow diagramming should be done, Overflow empowers designers to communicate their designs in a new, impactful way.
As a powerful tool that integrates seamlessly with the most popular design tools, Overflow helps quickly turn static designs into playable user flow diagrams that tell a story.
To get started
- Install the Confluence macro from the Atlassian Marketplace.
- If you haven’t done so already, download Overflow.
- From Overflow, click the “Share” icon on the top right to create a Share link for your Overflow user flow diagram or design presentation.
- Open a Confluence page in edit mode and type /overflow.
- Paste the link and click publish. That's it! Your embeds will always be up to date with the latest version of your Overflow Share link.
Privacy and security
Overflow for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application